- MYO/Punch Rotating Surgical Punch
- Surg- ENZ(Advanced-Multi-Enzymatic Detergent/Cleaner)
- Enzymatic Foam-Spray For Surgical Instruments
- Instrument Spray Lubricants for Convenient Protection of Surgical Instruments
- All Purpose Brushes and Face Shields
- Comfort Alternative Pressure Pump & Mattress
- Packaging Products
- Medical Bowie & Dick Test Pack
- Medical Indicators
- Medical Biological Indicators
- Medical Hand Labeller and Labels for Steam & EO
- Medical Autoclave Tape
For Surgical Instruments
CONVENIENTLY GUARDS AGAINST POST-OPERATIVE, RESIDUAL "BIO-BURDEN BUILD UP" ON SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS.
Stop dried on blood- enzyme foam breaks down & prevents stubborn organic encrustation on surgical instruments.
Eliminates messy spills – no more spillage between the operating room and central cleaning/processing department.
Neutral pH – safe and effective for stainless steel, tungsten carbide, aluminum and brass instruments.
Bacteriostatic – microbiological control agents inhibit bacterial growth in the ready-to-use foam solution.
Competitively priced – costs less without compromising performance.
Saves time – long lasting foam reduces the number of spray applications.
Multi-Enzymatic – contains a synergistic blend of lipase and protease enzymes.
Directions for use
1. After use, spray onto soiled instruments as quickly as possible, covering all instrument surfaces.
2. Let instruments soak in foam until ready for cleaning & sterilization.
3. Apply more CST-402S Enzymatic Foam Spray as needed, to keep instruments moist.
4. Rinse instruments, then proceed with regular cleaning & sterilization procedures.
CST-402S-22-22 fl.oz.sprayer bottle &sprayer packed twelve per case.
CST-402S-Gal- One gallon bottle packed four per case.(refill for 22 fl.oz.bottle)
Avoid prolonged contact with skin. May irritate eyes. Wear eye protection as a safety precaution. Do not swallow. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN! Discard used solution. Do not reuse